New Gun Introduced in Indiana

The Glock service revolver. Glad to see them entering this vital market.

10 Responses to “New Gun Introduced in Indiana”

1. Tam 212 says:

I thought high capacity moon clips were banned?!?

2. ExurbanKevin says:

Wait, wasn’t just this week we had a big discussion on teh internetz about how Glock was boring and placid and never did anything innovative, and now today we find out they’ve introduced a revolver!

Wow, now THAT’S a responsive company!

3. Molon Labe says:

If it were an H&K the confusion could at least be understandable as they think the world revolves around them.

4. Ian Argent says:

I bet there are legacy regs in many places that still refer to “service revolver” when the organization has converted over to self-loaders. Still good for a laugh when I saw it.

5. TeeJaw says:

At first I thought, “Damn, Tueller didn’t cover that at the Armorers’ class at the SHOT show.” Then I caught myself.

6. Alpheus says:

Wow! A revolver with a slide and a magazine! And it removes the shells after you’re done with them! That’s the most amazing thing I’ve ever seen!

Next thing you know, S&W will make a semi-automatic with a “spindle” that you could load up with shells, and it will rotate, even if one of the rounds doesn’t fire, and it will keep all the rounds in the gun until you want to remove them. I can’t wait!

7. Alpheus says:

Actually, there’s a pop-cap pistol I find amusing: it’s shaped like a semi-automatic, but you pop it open to put in eight pop-caps–the action is essentially a revolver!

Somehow I don’t think that this Glock was designed that way, though.

8. Ian Argent says:

@Alpheus:

Except for the retention of empties, isn’t that the basic idea behind a 10/22 rotary magazine?

9. Tom says:

I was alot more curious when it was new jersey ;)

10. Shootin' Buddy says:

Dude, it’s Morgan County, Indiana, the most armed place on the face of the earth, outside of Yeman or Warizistan.

Requiring guns at a day care facility is like a county health regulation.