Fast and Furious Hearings

First from local Congressman, and former US Attorney Pat Meehan:

Meehan represents the Congressional district I grew up in. Also see this clip from Congressman Jason Chaffetz from Utah:

Dave Hardy is reporting the press is finally starting to really pay attention, and points to all the articles appearing about the scandal. I have to hand to Mike Vanderboegh and David Codrea, who stuck on this story when a lot of folks, including me, were skeptical, and were reporting on this long before the media had a peep to say about it. Despite whatever differences I may have with them, I feel they deserve some recognition for top notch citizen journalism.

6 Responses to “Fast and Furious Hearings”

1. mike says:

I watched a bit of this – a bunch of the Dems used their limited time to push for more gun control and more power for ATF. Apparently if the ATF has lots of laws at their disposal, that they ignore and even personally violate, the answer is to create MORE laws for them to ignore and violate. Because, you know, they’re from the government and they’re there to help.

2. Sage Thrasher says:

Kudos all around! The bloggers have kept this story alive almost single-handedly.

3. Ronnie says:

Lately, I’ve been seeing more TV news reporting on this scandal. This is when I see video footage of this huge table with lots of weaponry on display at some type of press conference, and I noticed that there was a compound bow on that table, along with an RPG-7 launcher, and perhaps some grenades too.

4. Greg in Allston says:

Yes, Mike and David have done a TREMENDOUS job, against all odds. I firmly believe that if it weren’t for them, their tenacity, their insight, their connections and their guts, this debacle would never have seen the light of day.

5. Shootin' Buddy says:

I never would have thought that I would be cheering a federal prosecutor during questioning!

6. David Codrea says:

Thank you for the kind words.

1. SayUncle » ATF and guns in Mexico - [...] Video from the hearings [...]