I wish to extend my thanks to the following members of Pennsylvania’s Democratic Congressional Delegation who signed on to the Letter to Eric Holder:
- Tim Holden (PA-17) Dauphin, Lebanon, Schuylkill, Parts of Berks and Perry.
- Paul Kanjorski (PA-11) Carbon, Columbia, Monroe, Lackawanna, Luzerne
- John Murtha (PA-12) Greene County, Parts of nearly half the southwest.
- Christopher Carney (PA-10) Wayne, Pike, Susquehanna, Bradford, Sullivan, etc
- Jason Altmire (PA-04) Allegheny County, Beaver, Butler, parts of others.
Notable Democrats from Pennsylvania who did not sign the letter:
- Robert Brady (PA-01) (Philadelphia)
- Chaka Fattah (PA-02) (Philadelphia)
- Joe Sestak (PA-07) Delaware Co. Chester County (Part)
- Patrick Murphy (PA-08) Bucks County, Philadelphia (Part)
- Allyson Schwartz (PA-13) Montgomery County, Philadelphia (Part)
- Kathleen A. Dahlkemper (PA-3) Erie County, Parts of Surrounding counties
- Michael F Doyle (PA-14) Allegeny County (Pittsburgh)
The former deserve our thanks, and support.Â The latter need to be targeted in 2010, and should get letters asking them why they didn’t sign the letter.Â I have Pat Murphy covered.Â Bitter’s got Schwartz.Â We have a few other ambitious EVCs out there looking at defeating some other ones.Â Now all we need is an army of volunteers.