Why I Love Sarah Palin

Because I doubt very many other governors will be issuing press releases praising the Department of the Interior for changing their policy regarding guns.

11 Responses to “Why I Love Sarah Palin”

1. ATL says:

The great part about this is Sarah Palin would be doing this even if she was still the mayor of Wasilla! Without a doubt just a great Governor.

2. Allen says:

I don’t expect the President elect or his running mate to issue any statements of the sort.

3. Bruce says:

Sarah rocks. And, never mind Obama running away from this issue. I can’t see McCain issuing a statement as pro-2A as that.

4. Deo says:

The GOOD PEOPLE OF ALASKA are chattering about impeachment RE Palin right now.
    I´ve subscribed to some newspapers up there.
    She won´t go back.

5. Hank Archer says:

Deo,
    What are you taliking about?

6. Deo says:

To Hank-
    Reports from Juneau, they are resentful that she has been traveling to Miami, to Georgia and collecting her paycheck. You haven´t heard about this? Google the headline, something will come up.

7. Hank Archer says:

Deo — all I see is a bunch of nonsense from leftwing blogs.

8. Deo says:

No Hank, I am talking about THE ANCHORAGE DAILY NEWS and THE ALASKA DISPATCH, etc. These are not leftwing blogs. I am referring to periodicals IN ALASKA.
    Critical articles printed ABOUT Mrs. Palin in a number of ALASKAN newspapers.
    Ethics violations, derelict of duty. She is back now, maybe the coverage will pick up?
    I am certainly not making this up.

TRY-¨WHERE´S SARAH¨buttons printed up in Juneau.
    Or wade through the papers up there..if you find it important, I subscribe to them now.

9. Terry says:

Sarah Palin is a nasty dumb cunt.

10. Bitter says:

That’s the kind of intellectual commentary I look for when it comes to my politicians!

11. M-K says:

It’s one thing to be a moron. It’s quite another to be an uncouth, arrogant moron.

1. Governor Palin Lauds Firearm Decision « 2A Musing - [...] Palin Lauds Firearm Decision A tip of the hat to Sebastian. FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE No.…