Governor Quinn of Illinois apparently doesn’t care that the court has spoken. His amendatory veto suggests that:
- You only be allowed to carry one gun. Because two would just be one too many?
- No carrying any spare magazines.
- No carrying anywhere alcohol is served, even if you’re drinking iced tea.
- Requires businesses to opt-in to the concealed carry program rather an opt out.
- Removes preemption of home rule regulation of so-called assault weapons.
Screw this guy. Tell your lawmakers you expect them to override Quinn and ignore his tantrum.