Gaining Momentum?

Carolyn McCarthy is pretty clearly desperate for her bill to be seen as having legs. Unfortunately for her, and fortunately for us, all I think she’s accomplishing is to help boost magazine sales.

14 Responses to “Gaining Momentum?”

1. Carl from Chicago says:

Not a single one of those cosponsors has an “R” next to their name.

2. Glock Employee of the Year.

3. Wes says:

“So there’s actually 86 sponsors according to the above list, not 90. 36 of those are from New York and California”

Stoopid New York and California! Be less stoopid!

4. kenno271 says:

More to the point, that is a minority of the Democrat caucus. Most Democrats don’t even want their names on this piece of dung.

5. David says:

I see the bill is stalled in committee. Wanna bet that is where the bill dies. The cosponsors are the usual band of elitists liberals.

6. Robb Allen says:

Hey, give her some credit.

My t-shirt sales have been great!

7. Momentum is defined as the product of mass times velocity. Velocity is defined as rate and direction of change of an object. Nowhere in the article did they define the direction of the velocity vector. If you drop a Yugo off a cliff, it gains momentum. Until it hits the ground.

8. correction, Velocity is the rate and direction of change of the position of an object.

9. Wes says:

Hey, if I wanted to do math, I wouldn’t have called in sick to the class I was supposed to teach in Madison today!

That reminds me… is there a doctor in the house who can write me a note?

10. Shawn says:

I wonder when there gonna run out of democrats to co-sponsor it?

11. Arnie says:

Shawn, Wes…hilarious! Thanks for the laugh! I needed it!

In all seriousness, though, I think those doctors committed criminal fraud. The taxpayers are being forced to pay fraudulent sick pay to those worthless teachers playing hookey. They should all be in prison!

12. the one who knew says:

before we get overly confident in ourselves, lets take this threat serious. Repubs are notorious for lacking backbone and the democrats do hold a majority in the senate. Also lets not forget that Obama is the president and WILL ABSOLUTELY sign this into law if passed accross his desk. Take this threat serious.

13. Brad says:

How convenient! Now I have a list of the most extreme anti-gunners in the House of Representatives.

14. BigHayden says:

Brad,

Not really. Some of the most extreme anti’s still haven’t signed onto this turd.