Pennsylvania PSA

If you aren’t registered with a major party by the end of today, then you cannot vote in the May primaries.  If you want to register, here is a list of places you can do so before the closer of business.

  • County Voter Registration Office
  • PennDOT photo license center
  • State offices that provide public assistance and services to persons with disabilities
  • Armed Forces Recruitment Centers
  • County Clerk of Orphans’ Court offices, including each Marriage License Bureau
  • Area Agencies on Aging
  • Centers for Independent Living
  • County Mental Health and Mental Retardation offices
  • Student disability services offices of the State System of Higher Education
  • Offices of Special Education
  • DA Complementary Paratransit offices

For those of you who like to “send a message,” the primary is the best time to do it.