Video Finale

Not much commentary, just a compilation of video I took at Blackwater:

That’s pretty much all of the video I have that’s worth sharing, except for the one where Robb showed up on the range with no pants.

8 Responses to “Video Finale”

1. Mad Saint Jack says:

“She’s like the best one here.”

OK, I’m a fanboy.

She did very well on that stage. Tam’s movement while shooting was very fluid. Moreso than many others. One of the interesting things was how varied different scenarios were as for who was best at them. I sucked at the 360 shoot house. I was much better on shooting steel and anything that required marksmanship. Caleb did very well on IPSC type stages, but wasn’t nearly as good on the 360 house. If I had to say which gun blogger, overall, was the best shooter, I’d probably have to go with Joe Huffman. Though, if Caleb had owned the 360 house, I think that would have put him over Joe. Caleb’s main advantage over all of us is that he’s 26 and fit, so he can move.

3. Breda says:

“She’s like the best one here.”

OK, I’m a fanboy.

Me too! (Or uh, fangirl. Whatever)

4. J T Bolt says:

I think the list would be shorter if all the NON Tam-fans spoke up.

5. Don Gwinn says:

Yeah, and the day before, she’d been upset because she’d “been singled out of the whole class” for some mistake or another.

That was the coolest thing to see; people finding their strengths and hitting their stride. David Hardy really struggled early on and I could tell he was getting frustrated, but when he ran the shoot house clean (no misses, no hits on no-shoots) about 20 seconds faster than I’d done it, I clapped him on the back and said “Hey, Dave, you SMOKED me by 20 seconds!”
    He did a double take.
    “I did? I wonder how that happened?”

It happened because he found his strengths and used them–and because Jarrett can really teach. I can’t say enough about that guy’s instruction work. Maybe all the top shooters teach like that, but I doubt it.

Everyone was making mistakes. I have too much weaver in my grip, and lock my knees.

7. Mad Saint Jack says:

“Hey, Dave, you SMOKED me by 20 seconds!”
    He did a double take.
    “I did? I wonder how that happened?”

DAVE HARDY deals in lead friend.

and DVDs.

(best I could do.)

8. RWC says:

Congrats all. Long time lurker…first time poster.

grumbling into my drink….I shoulda been there!

1. SayUncle » Para Event Finale - [...] Video from Sebastian. [...]