Bitter on Cam & Company Tonight @ 9:20

Bitter will be on Cam & Company at 9:20 to talk about our investigative journalism into Michael Bloomberg’s Mayors Against Illegal Guns.  Tune in at NRANews.com or on Sirius Satellite Radio, Channel 144.

UPDATE: For those who missed Bitter, you can find the segment below. This is her first time appearing on NRA News representing Snowflakes in Hell.  She has been on before representing The Bitch Girls, and using her real name for other interests, but I think she did very well representing my blog. Here’s the segment:

6 Responses to “Bitter on Cam & Company Tonight @ 9:20”

1. JPD says:

Bitter…

As usual…GREAT job! Can you please email “off-line” please…

Joe

2. Dannytheman says:

I just listened to your interview on NRAnews.com. You did a very nice job explaining the details of your investigation. You carried excellent verbal awareness and maintained no “talk show” jitters at all!

Very professionally done!! I’m proud to have you in my state!!

• Bitter says:

I just listened to it for the first time, and while I appreciate y’all’s compliments, I have to laugh. It’s so obvious that I was on the verge of coughing the entire time. Pretty much anytime you heard me pause for a second in the middle of speech, I was trying to keep that tickle in the throat from becoming an unexpected sound effect for Cam’s show. I had just finished a rather random coughing fit right before they called, thought I was in the clear, and then got that tickle in the throat right as Cam said hello. Ugh.

3. Dannytheman says:

LOL!! Well those pauses were perfectly timed then. Never having heard your voice or diction before, I never picked up on the cough delay in your presentation.

Either way, no kidding, good job!

4. Granny says:

Nana and I both just listened. We are very proud of you!

5. Dod says: