In moments of less than guarded statements, sometimes you get some real honesty out of the Brady Campaign:
- Any pistol larger than .38 caliber is illegal.
- Shotguns must be 12 gauge or smaller, and must be 25 inches or longer.
- Rifles in military calibers, or larger than .30 caliber are unlawful.
- Licenses for purchase, possession, and transportation required.
- Licensed collectors subject to home invasion inspection, and inspections are frequent.
- Full registration
So which of these laws do we need to adopt over here, Paul?Â Are these all “reasonable gun laws?”