Gun Vote Fact Sheet

Barack Obama would seem to have one voted for a bill that would have, in fact, taken away the guns of many Illinoisans.  Do we believe him now?

13 Responses to “Gun Vote Fact Sheet”

1. BadIdeaGuy says:

Can’t you picture JadeGold saying: “Nobody needs a single shot 20 gauge to hunt, gunloon”.

This puts it over the top: Obama’s an unAmerican commie gungrabber. Oh wait, I knew that.

2. Ccunning says:

Who out there doesn’t think he’s a gun grabber? I’m a (recovering?) Libtard who still may vote for Barry in the end, but I know he doesn’t respect my 2nd amendment rights.

3. DirtCrashr says:

Then why might you still vote for him “in the end?” It sure will be the end of your 2nd Amendment rights — and just think of all the other Rights that just get in his way.

4. Ccunning says:

Because, although I’ve recently become a strong advocate of 2nd amendment rights, I still wouldn’t consider myself a single issue voter. I’m more likely to go for Barr than McCain.

5. BadIdeaGuy says:

A vote for Barr is almost a vote for Barry.

6. Ccunning says:

I’d agree that most Barr supporters are more than likely taking their vote from McCain, however if I’m considering taking my vote from Barry to Barr it’s more like half a vote to McCain.

It all depends on whether your an optimist or a pessimist, I guess :)

8. Navy Vet from Jersey says:

Has anybody seen the lapel pin Obama has been wearing lately? I can’t really tell what it’s supposed to be, but I’m quite certain that it is not an American flag.

9. BadIdeaGuy says:

I think it’s a “free mumia” pin with a hammer and sickle on it…

10. Ccunning says:

Its a swastika with the words “Secret Muslim” written on the arms.

11. It’s about time for the NRA to issue an endorsement — and if they don’t, they might as well endorse Obama.

12. I believe he wanted to take them then, and I believe he wants to take them now. I also believe he’ll discover he has the votes after all, if he gets in.

I believe a few other things too.

III

13. DirtCrashr says:

Clinton didn’t need any votes to pick up his pen and stroke-off a bunch of Executive Orders – one of which turned 7 billion tons of very low sulfur, low ash – hence low polluting coal worth over **$1 trillion** – into a monument from which no resources can ever be attained. Talk about no-drill, this was no-dig.