I’m trying to think of how many bloggers I’ve met so far.Â In order of appearance, as best I can recall:
- Bitter Bitch of The Bitch Girls
- CamÂ Edwards
- Bitchy Mom of The Bitch Girls
- Glenn Reynolds of Instapundit
- Helen Smith of Dr. Helen
- Sebastian of Pro-Gun Progressive
- David Hardy of Arms and the Law
- Michael Bane
- Denise of The Ten Ring
- Sam of The Ten Ring
- David Kopel of The Volokh Conspiracy
- Countertop of Countertop Chronicles
- Rightwingprof of Right Wing Nation
- Wyatt Earp of Support Your Local Gunfighter
Fifteen so far, and they’ve all been pretty cool.Â I’ll be meeting a lot more of you at the Gun Blogger’s Rendezvous in October.
5 thoughts on “Bloggers I’ve Met, So Far”
Ya know, that’d make a great blog-viral-whatever-meme-thing… since most of us in the blogging community count how many names we have in our blogrole, rather than who we’ve had a chat with face-to-face.
And there’s Greg, the only other blogger I’ve ever met FTF. ;)
Wish the get together was here in Sunny Florida. I mean, we’ve got Disney for Pete’s sake – The whole family could come!
Face to face is where it is at. You can get a real feel for a person by looking them in the eyes!
Do you have any details on the Gun Bloggerâ€™s Rendezvous? There is a group of outdoor writers trying to put together an Outdoor Bloggers Summit – http://outdoorbloggerssummit.blogspot.com
I think any information about similar blogger get togethers would be really helpful to the planning.
That would be over at Mr. Completely’s
I look forward to the GBR-II meeting, too!
Comments are closed.