The following things appear to be facts at this point. I stress appear.
- There were two shooters, a man and a woman who were (once?) married. I won’t name them here in honor of my policy not to give these clowns publicity.
- This attack was elaborately planned.
- They employed IEDs unsuccessfully.
- Whether jihad was a motivation won’t matter. This will be another case of workplace violence. That will be the continuing narrative by the left and media no matter what. Count on it. There will be no interfering with the narrative about who’s really at fault for all this.
- Some of their guns appear to have been purchased legally. Personally, I’m skeptical of this since I doubt their AR-15s were California Compliant. Maybe they were originally purchased legally, then illegally transferred.
- The media has invented a new term “assault clothing.” No really, it’s a thing now.
- Praying for the victims is now shameful.
- For the left, this is only evidence that California’s gun control laws aren’t nearly strict enough. It’s like that Paris thing never happened.
I feel like I’m way too young to start talking like my grandparents about how this country is going to hell in a hand basket, but it is. We have become an unserious people. We have the left on one hand who can’t name something for what it is, and then on the right you have the clown show that’s the GOP primary.
10 Responses to “Things We Seem to Know About San Bernardino”
- SayUncle » Sudden Jihad Syndrome with a touch of workplace violence - […] What we seem to know […]