Woman Freaks Out Over Jeep Jack, Mistaking it for “Large Assault Rifle”?

Seen on the Book of Face:

NuttyPeople

Superficially, I can see that his jack has a kind-of-sort-of gun-like shape, so maybe this actually happened. But I hold out the possibility this is a troll, much like the Starbucks cup controversy. You can’t really tell anymore. We live in Poe’s Law Nation.

11 Responses to “Woman Freaks Out Over Jeep Jack, Mistaking it for “Large Assault Rifle”?”

1. emdfl says:

I dunno, but it looks kinda like an MG-42 to me, yuk, yuk, yuk.

2. Bill Chunko says:

Me neither. Universities have been locked down when someone mistook an umbrella for an “assault rifle”. Besides, I think I see the “shoulder thingy that goes up”

3. Dan says:

She also misidentified her anus as her mouth before she spoke!

4. Braden Lynch says:

This is America. We should all strap AR-15s to our car hoods and drive around like that!

She needs to go change her soiled panties and STFU.

• Jake says:

“We should all strap AR-15s to our car hoods and drive around like that!”

I strongly disagree.

They should be kept inside the vehicle, not outside exposed to the weather and other hazards that might damage them.

• Sigivald says:

Theft, maybe.

If weather damages your AR it’s not a very good AR.

(Or you have way too fancy of electronics/optics on it for a Hood Gun.)

• Guest says:

I think I would have slapped the taste out of her mouth just on principle.

5. Dewight says:

Seems a little strange for some one freaked out about assault rifles to yelling a someone who has a large one.

• tkdkerry says:

Oh, I dunno. I think it’s both sides of their projection. They project their rage and desire to be big, tough badasses on us by accusing us of being that way, and they project their meakness at the same time, assuming we’re weaklings because they are, and they know they wouldn’t have the stones to use the gun. Does that make any sense?

6. Nighthawk says:

I once worked with a harebrain that would do this.

7. Don says:

Uh…mine’s bigger…or…that’s not a high-lift…THIS is a high-lift…heh…

1. Woman Freaks out over Hi-Lift Jack Assault Rifle - […] Woman Freaks Out Over Jeep Jack, Mistaking it for “Large Assault Rifle”? | Shall Not Be ……
  2. SayUncle » Speaking of PSH - […] Woman confuses Jeep rack for “large assault rifle” […]
  3. SayUncle » Ignorance - […] a freak out over a Jeep rack someone thought was a “large assault rifle”, now Minnesota Rep. Kim […]