So far we will be voting on the following entries. I have made no effort to edit out any entries for being too graphic, given that unlawfully shooting someone through a door isn’t exactly a civilized act. Even worse is evading prosecution.
What you see is what was submitted, so if there’s something not there that you have, let me know. I will leave this up until morning, then I’ll switch on voting in the morning. By the end of the day, we’ll take the results and declare a winner:
I have numbered them so folks judge them by the quality of the satire, and the photoshop work. Though, yeah, you could always go back through comments and figure out who they belong to. Voting opens at 10:00AM tomorrow and closes at 10PM tomorrow. The winner gets a MidwayUSA Gift Certificate for $25.
UPDATE: Disabling comments as to not bias results.
UPDATE: Voting is now open
No Responses to “The H-S Precision Photoshop Contest”
- Snowflakes in Hell » Blog Archive » Voting is Open - [...] is open for the H-S Precision photoshop contest. Go vote for your favorite one. Polling closes at [...]
- SnarkyBytes » Hey, H-S Precision… - [...] can’t wait this one [...]
- Snowflakes in Hell » Blog Archive » Final Hour of Voting - [...] sure to vote for your favorite H-S Precision photoshop satire. Polls close at 10PM EST, and a winner will …
- Justin Buist » Blog Archive » I’m finding this HS Precision thing interesting - [...] Sebastian is running a PhotoShop contest on the subject. Voting is going to close about 40 minutes after I …
- Snowflakes in Hell » Blog Archive » And The Winner … - [...] the H-S Precision Photoshop Contest is — Tim! With this [...]
- Snowflakes in Hell » Blog Archive » H-S Precision Booth at SHOT - [...] booth was not barren at this year’s SHOT. It’s unclear how much we have actually hurt H-S Precision. I …