By the time we get to a President’s last SOTU before Congress, it pretty much doesn’t matter the party, I’m generally sick of seeing their faces and listening to their crap. Both Obama and Bush were tiresome. If we have President Trump at least I’ll tune in to see what crazy shit he has to say. I don’t know whether Trump would make a good president, but he is at least entertaining. But I figure we could do a little drinking game. I’ll be playing along on Twitter if anyone wants to follow along, and since I don’t have anywhere to go, and have a heroic liver.
Take one drink if he says:
- Common sense in a gun context
- Gun violence
- Gun safety
- Gun lobby
Take two drinks if:
- Points out a victim of gun violence in the audience. Yes, if he says any of the other one drink items, this is additive.
- Mentions anything about believing in or respecting the Second Amendment.
- Mentions how this doesn’t happen in other countries.
- Mentions how much gun owners support his measures.
Take three drinks if:
- Scolds Congress for a lack of action on gun violence.
- Starts crying.
- Makes any reference to the NRA by name.
Chug the bottle if he:
- Pulls out his own roscoe and starts waving it around at Congress threatening them if they don’t do something about gun violence.
Good luck! And remember kids, drink responsibility and don’t drink and drive. Which probably means you shouldn’t play this game. I’m not sure there is any responsible way to play this, and if he does pull a rod, I certainly won’t be held responsible!