The New EBR

Abby Spangler’s new term for gun parts she doesn’t like is “MASS MURDER MAGAZINES.” The caps are mandatory. MANDATORY.

UPDATE [Sebastian]: Now with a visual

11 Responses to “The New EBR”

1. Freiheit says:

Now the regular murder magazines I have in my carry piece seem inadequate.

2. Robb Allen says:

Man, can I sue her for the retina damage I sustained looking at her Twitter page?

3. Freiheit says:

Robb, what about the brain damage from actually reading the tweets?

4. Harold says:

This will never work because 99.9% of the gun grabbers know they’re clips, not magazines….

5. Ed says:

I DON’T LIKE THINGS YOU LIKE SO THEY SHOULD BE BANNED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111!!!!!!!!!!! THINK OF THE CHILDREN!!@!@!@!!@!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11!!!!!!!!!@e#!~

6. Mike w. says:

First guns can kill, now gun parts can commit murder. What’s next?

7. Bitter says:

Ed, if you could just add some bold & color to that comment, you would fit right in with Abby.

8. Ed says:

BITTER!!!!!!!!! THAT WAS MEAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11@#$! MEAN SHOULD BE BAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNED!!1@1!#!@!@#!!!

BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

9. AntiCitizenOne says:

GOBBLE GOBBLE GUNS KILL

*sarcasm

10. Ian Argent says:

At least it alliterates…

11. Why am I imagining a bunch of tabloids targeted at dictators?

1. Sharp as a Marble - And you must type it in ALL CAPS!!!! - [...] Blog Title Home About Me Contact RSS Login << The Lord giveth | Home And you must type it…
  2. ZOMG! MASS MURDER MAGAZINES! (all caps required) - [...] Snowflakes in hell we find the new Anti Gun Buzz Words: MASS MURDER MAGAZINES! brought to you courtesy of…