If this is supposed to …

make me not want to vote for a ticket with Palin on it, it’s having the opposite effect.

UPDATE: Damn.  Apparently she was never a member of a secessionist movement.  Color me disappointed.

10 Responses to “If this is supposed to …”

1. R.J. says:

He calls secession “treason”? Has he forgotten that we “seceded” from Great Britain in 1776?

2. mulligan says:

interesting. I think they need more info on the timeline at the least. Holding an EX member of the group accountable for the position of the group seems logically flawed. With the information given it’s possible she left the group due to the very thing he’s saying counts against her.

I WAS a member of kindergarten, where they believe in eating crayons

bad example .. eating crayons might make me more qualified than obama.

3. SayUncle says:

and she was never a member. she gave speeches or some such. they’re pretty popular in AK politics.

4. MikeG says:

Pallone has a 100% rating from NARAL yet is listed as being a Roman Catholic, Hmmmmm?

5. Linoge says:

Uncle beat me to it. Even the NYTimes retracted their claim that she was a member. She never was. She just happened to give occasional speaches at meetings of a fairly large and influential group in Alaska. And they are making a deal out of it… Figures.

6. Boyd says:

“You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.”

It’s not true? Damn.

8. Linoge says:

It is true that her hubby was a member, if that makes you feel any better.

9. AughtSix says:

RJ,
    “He calls secession ‘treason’ Has he forgotten that we ‘seceded’ from Great Britain in 1776?”

As Harrington said,
    Treason doth never prosper: what ’s the reason?
    Why, if it prosper, none dare call it treason.

10. B Smith says:

Heh. More of the leftist follies. Now can we resume talking about Messiah-Lite’s association with the Weather Underground? And if Palin was a member of a secessionist group for making speeches, is His Lite-ness a member of WU, for associating with an unrepentant domestic terrorist ?