It’s Time To Call Her Ma’am Again

This has to be the best attack ad on Barbara Boxer I’ve seen yet:

Call Me Senator from RightChange on Vimeo.

Done by David Zucker.

10 Responses to “It’s Time To Call Her Ma’am Again”

1. Mark Steele says:

I worked so hard not to laugh ….

2. ZK says:

That’s the first political ad I’ve seen in which I recognized a bunch of the actors (from non-ads). Interesting.

3. Carl from Chicago says:

Fantastic.

4. hazmat says:

No kidding was there actors that I recognized. Does Little Opie Taylor know his brother Clint is involved in this? My jaw dropped when he appeared on screen. And I know I’ve seen the ‘Major General’ on something I’ve seen recently, but I couldn’t tell you where.

5. Jake says:

He reminds me a lot of the General from Stargate SG-1, but I’m pretty sure it’s not the same actor.

But he is the very model of a modern Major General.

(Sorry, I just couldn’t resist.)

6. Jake says:

Heh.

(Bugs Bunny voice)Ain’t I a stinker?(/Bugs Bunny voice)

7. Interesting that this video was done by David Zucker, a relatively well-known director/producer in Hollywood (see Kentucky Fried Move, the Naked Gun series, the Scary Movie series, Airplane, etc.). Furthermore, I also have to believe that the actors in the clip with some level of notoriety would also believe the message and not just be hired guns.

When Hollywood notables start to turn on you, it’s REALLY the beginning of the end.

8. Alpheus says:

“You do realize that now I’ll have to put up with that song without end for days, don’t you?”

It’s been a few days since I saw “The Scarlet Pimpernel”, and I still have tunes and half-fuzzy lyrics bouncing around in my head.

1. sammytaylor.net » Blog Archive » Funny Ad on Barbara Boxer - [...] SnowflakesInHell.com. [...]