Specter is Gone

The man who switched parties to avoid getting beat in his primary just got beat in his primary. As much as I’m enjoying the poetic justice, the words “Senator Sestak” scare the living hell out of me. I’ll work like hell for Pat Toomey.

11 Responses to “Specter is Gone”

1. Nathaniel says:

I wonder if he’ll try to pull a Lieberman? I highly doubt that it would work, but who knows…

2. countertop says:

Congratulations!!!

Get the shovels and salt out, its gonna snow tomorrow. Christmas in May!!!!

3. Nathaniel says:

Looks like you’re right Bitter. All we have to worry about is Sestak… and he scares me too.

4. kaveman says:

Specter can take his “magic bullet theory” and shove it up his fucking ass.

5. Old NFO says:

Yeah, Sestak is NOT your friend… he did NOT have a good rep in the Navy and was fired by ADM Mullen when he became CNO.

6. Ian Argent says:

What *are* Sestak’s chances in the general?

7. Carl from Chicago says:

I suspect that Sestak can be beat. I hope the momentum carries though to November. In Kentucky, the democrats are jumping for joy that Rand Paul won the Rep primary. They are happy, because they think he’s more beatable than would have been his opponent. They are going to work hard to portray Paul as a “whacko.” But the sentiment against Washington democrats is very, very strong, and many see Rand Paul as a true breath of fresh air.

Anyway, the real work faces us heading into November.

8. Dannytheman says:

Ding dong the witch is dead!!! The wicked witch is dead.

Snarlin’ Arlen is gone!! Hallelujah!!

Like Sebastian, I will be working hard for Pat Toomey.
    The time to start is now!!

9. Sterling Archer says:

I was no fan of Specter but at least he voted the right way 50% of the time. I can guarantee you that Sestak will get it right 0% of the time. He is no friend of the Second Amendment or personal liberty.

I can’t imagine living in a world with Joe Sestak as a Senator. His first act as Senator will be to repeal the Bill of Rights.

10. Carl from Chicago says:

Sterling Archer Said:

So … we can take that as a commitment that you’ll work hard toward getting Toomey elected.

1. damnum absque injuria » Toomey for Senate - [...] Pennsylvania, you just jumped out of the frying pan. Step two is not to land in the fire.…