Breast Registration?

It looks like fake boobs have registration.   At least enough that given a serial number (they appparently have serial numbers) you can find the owner of said fake boob.  No word yet on where the Seventh Circuit stands on the consitutionality of boob registration.

12 Responses to “Breast Registration?”

1. Joe says:

You’re kidding, right!!? 2 words …Dow Corning.

Since then all synthetic body parts have been serialised. The courts and FDA have essentially mandated it.

2. Cold. Dead. Hands.

Errrr. Lol.

3. It’s actually pretty standard. Any aftermarket medical devices like breast implants, hip & knee replacements, pacemakers, etc are always serial numbered and registered. That way, when they’ve decided the engineering team fracked up, they can track down the person.

4. Robert says:

They can register my boobs when they pry them from my cold, dead hands.

5. Bill says:

They are registering the wrong boobs.

6. Linoge says:

Hm. Confiscation would really suck in those cases…

7. FatWhiteMan says:

How many new boobs can you buy each month?

Boob registration is common sense.

It’s for the children.

8. BillH says:

I can understand it for assault boobs, but they’d better leave the C & Rs alone.

9. Dave says:

Maybe I’ve been wrong about registration all along. Clearly this is a public safety issue. A career in federal law enforcement looks more attractive these days.
    Being a Federal breast inspector is hard work, but someone has to do it. :)

10. Ken says:

This is great!

Then the “news” in local states can publish a list of all boob owners, since it is in the best interest of the public.

I mean, you gotta know right?

They’d be limited to 1/2 size increments. Can’t have anyone with more than 10 sizes all at once you know, that might….

11. workinwifdakids says:

OK, if chicks get registered, can I buy mine a silencer?

12. D.W. Drang says:

So that’s one thing I “learned” on CSI that was true…

(Actually, though, it was in a Steven Segall flick first… Glimmer Man, I think.)