Link from NRA

Looks like I’ve been linked by NRA publications, in an article by Chris Cox.  But to me the neat thing is that the article appears in American Rifleman and America’s First Freedom.  If only dead tree media could drive click throughs, I’d be doing well traffic wise this month, I’d imagine.

15 Responses to “Link from NRA”

1. I’m sure there’s a wise-ass comment here about the NRA taking notice of you not having as much effect as a letter to the editor… ;)

I was thinking something more along the lines of buttering me up with a link so I would come back for more boot licking.

3. I had no idea they had started putting their articles online (looks like they just started, since there are only three articles in the archive). That’s why I didn’t send you a URL — I didn’t know there was one. I saw it in the print copy I get every month.

I didn’t know either :)

5. bullbore says:

It also appears in american hunter as well…i saw it last night.

6. Carl in Chicago says:

I noticed your mention in Cox’s article … I was proud for you, and proud for the “gun blogger movement” in general. I think you folks are destined to take a significant role in what is ‘grass-roots truth-telling.”

Congratulations.

7. Good for you, Sebastian.

We have our disagreements (as you’ve no doubt noticed), and will, I’m sure, continue to have them, but I also have no doubt of your commitment to advancing gun rights.

Now if we could just radicalize you a bit ;-) . . .

You won’t have much luck with that Kurt… but President Obama might :)

9. … but President Obama might :)

Something of a Pyrrhic victory, but I suppose I should take what I can get.

Also, I’ve always appreciated your civility, Kurt. Yes, we may not always agree, but you do run an excellent blog.

11. Thanks, Sebastian. That’s a somewhat unexpected–but much appreciated–endorsement.

You’re one of my usual reads. Like I said, I may not always agree, but it’s well presented, and interesting to read.

13. Carl in Chicago says:

Oooo … you two are just tooo cuuute.

har har Carl. I really don’t have much against the guys who are absolutist because of their absolutism. I tend to think where we disagree, we agree to disagree, and where we agree, we agree to work together. For instance, I think both Kurt and I would agree that keeping Pat Wray off the NRA board is something to agree on.

Wray would make Joaquin Jackson look like Neal Knox. Bitter had an e-mail exchange with him earlier in the week where he basically wouldn’t talk to her any more without her telling him who she is, I’m guessing because he suspects she’s a shill. My hope is we can keep him off the ballot entirely, but I wouldn’t be surprised if he can find 250 signatures to make it on by petition.

15. ghughescpa says:

Than is why I am here, but you are now bookmarked. Great site