Have a Happy Thanksgiving Everyone.Â What I’m thankful for:
- Thankful that Bitter still has her b***h a** in the kitchen making me pie, even though she came down with a cold last night.
- Liberty Safes, for making a prompt and easy delivery of all 850 lbs of my safe.
- I’m thankful that Michelle Obama can spend her first Thanksgiving being thankful for her country.
- My new RCBS media separator.Â No more digging through tumbler media to find the cases, then having to dump the media out of them.Â Just dump them into the separator, turn a few times, and bingo — clean media.
- I am thankful for a reader for sending me “The Contraption.”Â Pictures will be forthcoming, once it’s set up properly.
Enjoy your holiday.
6 thoughts on “Happy Thankgiving”
I hope Bitter remembers to put the sugar in the pie after that comment.
How many times have you worked the combination on your new safe? You did get the S&G combo lock didn’t you?
What’s a ‘really good deal’ on a Liberty safe?
Happy Thanksgiving and thank you for your efforts protecting our rights.
1799 + delivery. I have the marble black finish, with the brass hardware. And yes, it’s an S&G combo lock.
And no tax, because New Jersey doesn’t charge sales tax for safes.
Thank you, Eric Cartman. :) Have a Happy Thanksgiving!
I hope she smacked ya right upside the head WITH the pie… LMAO…
Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours Sebastian, I am sitting here too stuffed to move, WSM, my better half, (Wicked Step Mother), laid out a great spread, I think I’m gonna have to keep the old gal… :)
I went the cheap route for a media separator. Rather than pay $40-50 for a squirrel cage model, and wait for it to arrive, I just bought two cheap mesh kitchen strainers and a plastic bin. Dump into one strainer, shake a little, and then just pass the brass back and forth between the two strainers over the plastic bin. Just as effective, and I didn’t have to wait on shipping.
Comments are closed.