Polls Are Open

The polls in Pennsylvania have opened.  Go vote.  Wear your NRA or other shooty clothing to the polls!  It always makes me feel better when I see other NRA members vote.  This one is for all the marbles!

8 Responses to “Polls Are Open”

1. Andy says:

I took my son to a Boy Scout meeting last night and the meeting place is also a polling place.

One of the signs set up discussed the policy on wearing political clothing.,
    The note mentioned that noone with a political shirt would be turned away or told to cover up but easily removable items such as hats or pins would need to be removed.

Just a heads up.

2. Xrlq says:

Depending on the state, wearing a political shirt may be considered electioneering. Camo should be OK, though. Nothing says “Maybe I’m an Obama supporter, or maybe monkeys will fly out of my butt” like camo.

3. Bitter says:

Here they just changed the rules to allow electioneering clothing in the polls. So I wore my McCain Palin shirt and he has a McCain button on his NRA hat. I figured we’d see lots of abuse from the Dems, but I saw nothing other than buttons on the guys who were handing out sample ballots and were Democratic committee members.

4. Voted this morning in Plymouth Meeting. I got to the polls at 0710, had about a 10 minute wait. By the time I left the line was out the door. In two decades I’ve never seen it so busy there.

5. Mopar says:

Why even bother voting when it looks like the results in Philly are already determined? http://townhall.com/blog/g/cf47766b-5a6d-44ab-95e7-ce60631bcadc

6. Wore my camo jacket as its the only obvious shooting related thing I have.

7. Melancton Smith says:

I wore my NRA Life member leather jacket when I voted last Thursday in Chicago. I saw no evidence of electioneering.

I also wore my Chalkie Chicago 2016 hat.

8. gnbrotz says:

No ‘shooty clothing’ for me, but I think my unconcealed .45 conveyed my message. ;)