Here are the stats for NRA Annual meeting 2013 in Houston:
- New memberships and upgrades: $1,340,107. This is an 86% increase over last year. Wow.
- NRA Store Sales: $672,762, which is a 54% increase over last year.
- Foundation Banquet: $511,761. Largest ever.
- ILA Dinner: $800,000+, New record.
- Women’s Leadership Forum: $1.2 million. Largest ever.
- And total attendance? 86,228. That’s 12,488 more than the previous record of 73,740. Wow.
And this from some fringe, irrelevant organization that only represents the gun manufacturers.
UPDATE: The Civil Rights Defense Fund announced that the NRA National Firearms Law Seminar had a record 221 attendees as well.
4 Responses to “NRA Annual Meeting Stats”
- 2013 NRA Annual Meetings Stats - INGunOwners - [...] upgrade: 1.3M NRA store receipts: 675K NRA Foundation Dinner: 500K and many other shocking stats: NRA Annual …
- SayUncle » From the NRA Annual Meeting - [...] Annual meeting stats [...]
- 7 Traits of the Politics of Fear | The Political Spectator: Insightful News and Views - [...] the National Rifle Association held its annual convention this past weekend in Houston, Texas. It reported an 86% increase …
- Bar Stool Discussion LIVE – 062 | Gun Rights Radio Network - [...] The Bar Stool Discussion! Mark flies back from the Houston NRA Annual Meeting full of tales of crowds, speeches, …