You Couldn’t Ask for a Better Spokesman

Jesus, maybe we need to sign on more used car salesmen to promote the Second Amendment.  This guy does a great job against questions that would throw most people off balance:

It makes sense if you think about it. Car salesman make their living putting people a little off balance in an attempt to get more money for the car. Anyone who’s ever negotiated a price with a sharp salesman will attest to that. I wouldn’t presume to debate anyone who makes a living haggling.

UPDATE: On the other hand, see if you can spot the errors in this AP article on the same topic.

24 Responses to “You Couldn’t Ask for a Better Spokesman”

1. Wyatt Earp says:

The cartoon cowboy behind him is a riot!

2. Mad Saint Jack says:

Hmmmmm.

Lots of car salesmen just got fired by Obama IIRC.

They should be looking for work.

3. Alan says:

Wow, he is good.

4. Justin Buist says:

I just got to, “Well, you don’t have a problem with God, do you?” and busted up laughing.

This guy’s good.

5. LFS says:

Oh yeah! That part about God was riotous. He stuck it to her. And what the heck was her point anyway?

6. jones says:

I would have liked to hear his recounting of the interview after the camera was off. That would have been priceless.

7. JamesLee says:

Hmm, methinks it might be sort of hard to conceal an AK…

8. Buck says:

I love it. I would have loved to have heard her comments when she was in private.

9. Frank Graham says:

Nice, love how the guy shut her down….” and now to our next -victim- oops, sorry….story…”
    Hope this guy gives away all 100 AKs!
    If I lived there and needed a truck, I’d most definitely buy it from his business!!

Rainman in Daytona Beach

10. dave says:

that is freaking awesome!

11. HerrBGone says:

Wow! Talk about an interviewee running circles around an interviewer and shredding her agenda in the process! That was a thing of beauty!

12. Buck says:

The problem with my state is liberals here try to project an image that all Missourians are only interested in hunter rights and that’s not true. The majority are pro 2nd amendment.The views he express are shared by most of his fellow citizens. I hope this guy continues to give guns away for years and the anti-gun choke on it.

13. Smith says:

Yeah, and the guy is cool as a cucumber with the moron.

14. Pete says:

From the AP article:
    “But not to worry, Muller is not handing out free guns. Instead, he will give buyers a voucher to use at a gun store after they obtain a license to carry a concealed weapon.

The AK-47 is an upgrade on a previous promotion in which Muller gave away vouchers for the price of a Caltec pistol.”

In Missouri according to the AP, you can carry a AK-47 concealed. How you conceal that on your person is up to you (insert banana magazine in your pants joke here)

California Tech is now offering a line of pistols to go along with their degrees in electrical engineering.

I should have went to Cal-Tech.

15. Brandon Zeider says:

I’m pretty sure that’s Mancow’s brother…nicely done!

16. Wolfwood says:

I kind of want to buy an AK clone now, and perhaps a new car from this guy in a few years.

17. Min says:

I’d have simply countered with “Do you recall the Crusades, miss?”. Because we all know that God was the cattle-call for that series of blood-baths.

• Bitter says:

Min, why would you want to go on national tv and imply that armed believers are violent? I would argue that does far more damage to the brand of either Christian or gun owner than making any point that’s remotely relevant to today’s values. In fact, bringing up violence in the name of God would likely only spur agreement from those who bought into the bitter clingers comment.

18. Joe D. says:

Fantastic!

Nicely done, Sir!

19. Jim L says:

I Live in Texas but born and rised in Missouri, I’ am with you, and on your team with GOD and our great US.

20. While I’m not really a fan of the whole religious aspect (“We’re a Christian nation.”) of the shop’s motto, I can see how that would appeal to some people.

I do find the reporter’s “ZOMG AK-47!” attitude amusing, particularly as AK-47 variants are rather common arms used for perfectly legitimate purposes, just like ARs. Nothing wrong with that, is there?

21. Mark says:

The reporter is an idiot. I have a post ban sporterized OMG!! ak-47 and it’s semi-auto just like my pistols.

22. art mcquillan says:

I would drive from pensylvania to buy a car off this guy

23. RoyBoy says:

Praise the Lord and Pass the Bullets!