He Will Gladly Screw You Tuesday

USA Today notes that the assault will come Tuesday.

Holder will also hold a separate meeting with some of the nation’s top gun sellers, including the megaretailer Wal-Mart, to discuss the issue. Wal-Mart had initially turned down an invitation from the Obama administration to participate because the company said senior executives were unavailable to travel.

We must keep the pressure on Wal-Mart. I can easily stop shopping there. I know it’s hard for a lot of you folks, but Amazon Prime is pretty damned good, and there’s also Target. If Wal-Mart decides they don’t need us, I say screw them, we don’t need them. At the very least, if you can’t boycott Wal-Mart if they play ball with Obama, don’t buy guns or ammo there.

We need to beat these bastards back, and turn turn around and continue to free New York and Chicago. Don’t just beat Bloomberg and Rahm, they have to pay for this. They will pay for this by being forced to respect the Second Amendment. You’re part of America, whether you like that or not.

13 Responses to “He Will Gladly Screw You Tuesday”

1. Amazon Prime is a no go. I haven’t had a chance to blog it up, but it appears Amazon is throwing us under the bus.

I expect to find ordering firearm related gear to become more difficult as well.

• Sebastian says:

Fucking great. Well, you know, I have to fucking shop. I guess it’s back to Newegg for electronics.

• Harold says:

Amazon’s a mixed bag. They do that (no surprise), but they also stock and sell the latest EOTech sight (note, that’s something they have in their inventory, it’s not from an Amazon Merchant).

As for electronics, Newegg is always my first choice, or at least most of what I want to buy isn’t stocked by Amazon, and they don’t know how to ship fragile stuff like bare hard drives or LTO tapes.

• Sebastian says:

I will say though, buybacks don’t offend me nearly as much as being complicit with the Administration in my own destruction. But I still don’t appreciate that from Amazon.

My message to Wal-Mart:

As a frequent Wal-Mart shopper and gun owner, if you work with Bloomberg and Obama to help them pass gun control, I will never set foot in another Wal-Mart for the rest of my life. And I absolutely mean that. There’s a nice Target right across the street.

3. aerodawg says:

My message told them that should they cooperate with Biden and Co in any way, I would never enter one of their stores again. I said there were plenty of local establishments, that while higher priced, would be happy to have my business and not undermine my civil rights…

4. SLC says:

According to CNN, there are 10 retailers meeting with Holder. In addition to Walmart, two others listed are Dicks and Bass Pro Shop.

5. MichaelB says:

That article doesn’t disturb me. If amazon wants to give away gift cards to idiots that turn in their rights, let em. Nothing to see here folks, keep on moving.

• Sebastian says:

I agree it’s not nearly as serious as hopping into bed with anti-gunners. I’m not going to give up my Amazon membership over it. But it’s still a culture war issue, and the culture war is back on, and the other side is determined to swing the pendulum on that front.

6. Bill says:

So that’s the long game. Pressure to turn in and outlaw guns, with inheritence nixed, and turn the screws on suppliers until it’s all dried up.

7. Granny says:

Called Walmart and voiced my thoughts!

8. jake says:

“At the very least, if you can’t boycott Wal-Mart if they play ball with Obama, don’t buy guns or ammo there.”

…well, wouldn’t the reason you would boycott was because you could buy guns or ammo there anymore?

walmart, i have a strong feeling, is stuck right in the middle of a cluster fuck of customer interest and government masters. it’s late enough that I can’t phrase it exactly right, but my guess is Walmart is like a person having to sit down at the table but leave the party early as possible, they are there onlybecause it would look bad if they didn’t come to their crazy family’s Christmas dinner at all.

1. Walmart going turn-cloak? « In Defense Of Liberty - [...] Sebastian at Shall Not Be Questioned is reporting that AG Eric Holder will be meeting with Walmart o...The original …