2008 Election Poll

I have a new polling plugin, so I’m going to try this sucker out.

What do you think about John McCain as a GOP Candidate?

View Results

Loading ... Loading ...

I've been posting a lot about the election since the new year. Few things are so important for gun owners as elections. What do you think about the coverage?

View Results

Loading ... Loading ...

Your feedback is appreciated.

10 Responses to “2008 Election Poll”

1. Alcibiades McZombie says:

There should be an option up there like “Obama’s on the board of directors for the Joyce Foundation? WTF? Let’s vote for John McCain.”

2. guy says:

I’m voting* for McCain, but stockpiling ammo just the same.

*damn those HAZMAT suits are expensive.

3. Boyd says:

Point Uno: I’m really somewhere between the two “I’ll vote for McCain” options. I’m not sure what you can do with that information, but there it is.

B) I like the fade-and-reappear thing. Cool.

I should note that I approve of the stockpiling of ammunition no matter who you vote for.

5. Nate says:

Great, the fade out/in feature is pretty damn cool.

6. Regolith says:

I’m somewhere between “He sucks, but I’ll vote for him because Obama the Socialist Messiah would be far worse “ and I’ll vote for Ron Paul and start stockpiling ammunition on the first one. Haven’t decided yet.

And your election coverage is just fine. Besides, its you’re blog. Post what you like to post.

Yeah. I may actually vote for Paul in the primary, given that McCain pretty much has it locked up by now. It’s a meaningless gesture by the time Pennsylvania has its primary. But with Fred out… and McCain a lock… I’m not sure I have much to lose by boosting Paul by a vote.

8. Ian Argent says:

BTW – judging from Huckbee’s recent speeches, he has a)no love lost for McCain, and b) no desire to be McCain’s bucket of Warm bodily fluids.

I don’t think we have to worry about a McCain/Huckabee ticket.

9. Suburban says:

Voted for too much coverage, because all I see on TV is the same crap about Hitlery, Obama, and McCain, none of which I like.

Where’s all the Huckabee and Paul coverage? On Fox News, where nobody sees it?

10. Unhappy MI Democrat says:

I agree, I’m a “lifelong” democrat in the state of Michigan – but guess what….I’ll be voting for McCain!! Can you believe this idiotic preliminary? They want all of us to go vote again!!! This is just rude to the citizens of Michigan. What?? Like our original votes didn’t count. HILLARY CLINTON WON IN MICHIGAN NOT “Obama the Socialist Messiah”! So with this being said I’m voting Republican, for the first time in my life and in my families History. (My ancestors are probably rolling over in their graves about now)!!

Michigan citizens are getting sick and tired of our votes not being important enough to count in the preliminaries. I’m glad Florida has said NO. Michigan needs to say NO, our original votes should count!

It probably doesn’t matter anyway, by the time they schedule the second preliminary (projected June 3rd) there will be no one left in Michigan – NO JOBS – NO UNEMPLOYMENT EXTENSIONs – NO VOTES!!!!!