Jackson to be Replaced on $20 Bill

I, for one, approve of replacing racist genocidal Democrats with gun toting Republican women! I have to admit that it’s Iowahawk’s Internets. He just allows us to dwell on it:

10 Responses to “Jackson to be Replaced on $20 Bill”

1. great Unknown says:

This, people. Before I vote for anybody, they have to promise to use this design.

• Whetherman says:

I like it!

That image would get my vote, though first runner-up would be an image of Huey Newton pioneering the Open Carry Movement, back in the day.

• harleycowboy says:

May I suggest Hillary on the new $3 bill?

2. Chiefjaybob says:

Iowa hawk makes me actually miss Twitter. Not enough to go back, but I sure miss his genius.

3. Bill Twist says:

I find it sadly ironic that Harriet Tubman could carry this pistol loaded in New York State without any permits necessary:

But if I were to do the exact same thing today in the exact same state with the exact same pistol, I’d be committing a felony if I didn’t go through an onerous permitting process.

For a single shot muzzleloading pistol.

Oh, to be sure, I could *OWN* one identical to it without a pistol permit, as long as I didn’t have the powder, ball, and caps to load it.

4. Chas says:

Cute interpretation, but it’s an identity politics, race/sex swap. White for black, male for female.
    Still, African-American women have an over 80% obesity rate, so one might chalk up Obama’s “Tubby Twenty” to his wicked sense of humor. Moochelle may not like it so much.

5. Publius says:

I’m surprised that he made it this long. Anyone remember the Second Bank of the United States?

6. Matt says:

Let’s be honest. Gun rights don’t stand a chance of surviving once this country becomes majority minority/democrat. This is just a representation of that change and is meant as a slap in the face to Jackson’s decedents and southern white males. Symbols are powerful, this change should not be supported by supporters of the original constitution.

7. Chase says:

I like the idea of having a badass SOF operator like Tubman on money.