Defiance

I’ve heard of people in New York burning their registration forms, but this act if defiance also earns my seal of approval*:

Defiance

* Well, I don’t actually have such a seal, but if I did, I’d stamp to hell out of this one.

16 Responses to “Defiance”

1. Alpha Dog says:

Caliber – BIG. Well played, sir. Well played.

2. Bitter says:

I could buy you a seal if you want. Then you can give every random piece of paper around the house, plus this document, your seal of approval. :)

3. Alpha Dog says:

Or just a stamp would be cheaper. I did that for a niece of mine, one in green ink that said ‘Beth Approved’ and one in red ink that said NOT Beth Approved’. Those would be cheaper by far.

• Patrick says:

That would depend on what she stamped, and how many times she stamped it.

I have little kids. I speaketh from experience.

4. Chris says:

A proper defiance would be to mail about 1,000,000 of these a month to the NYSP.

5. Peter O says:

I think my favorite part is that he did NOT use black ink.

• Patrick says:

A piece of advice to all resistance: take on the mob bosses, the governor, the elitists, the left, the progressives, the communists and socialists and the plutocrats. But do yourself a favor and stay clear of the bureaucrats.

Those inside the machine who choose ink colors are a deadly sort: they have no face, no name and cannot be singled out from the crowd. You have no way to defend from them. They are invisible assassins. You do not want them to know your name. They will snicker at the “fuck you” because you are targeting one of their eternal enemies (management). But write it in blue instead of black, and you might forever disappear into an ocean of red ink, yourself.

I really need to get a life outside the beltway some day.

6. Zermoid says:

There are there checkmarks for shotgun and pistol?
    Why?
    I thought they only wanted to register those evil black rifles?
    They wouldn’t be planning for more would they?

(Smell the sarcasm?)

7. Arnie says:

If this is defiance (and I agree that it is), how would you characterize what happened in Bunkerville, Nevada?
    – Respectfully, Arnie

8. William Baker says:

Libs are screwing with you: firefox has flagged your site a ‘risk’ and makes you go thru extra steps to get here….

9. Jacob says:

Blue ink, nice

10. Patrick H says:

Oh that is damn brilliant! I love the small annoyance of using blue ink.

11. Kirk Parker says:

Personally, I would have used red ink. Symbolic in more than one way.

1. Defying New York | The Arizona Rifleman - […] Sebastian┬ácomes this […]