Charging the NRA With Treason

Yes, a hysterical reporter in Tennessee has called defending part of the Bill of Rights treasonous.

8 Responses to “Charging the NRA With Treason”

1. If that’s the case, ATF, DEA and FBI first. Just sayin’.

2. Miguel says:

Dear Lord, spare me from the Pacifists. They are as bad as the Killers themselves.

3. Spade says:

I’m gonna steal a line from Bill Whittle.

I’m an NRA member. I demand equal billing in this shit. The NRA isn’t some faceless group, after all. I pay my dues every year.

I DEMAND that these people start writing shit like this:”I charge the current National Rifle Association lobby and Spade with treason.

The NRA and Spade have become a threat to the people of Tennessee, betraying — which is at the heart of treason — the best interests and better angels of the people.”

4. JDRush says:

Hey, I went to that movie with a friend, sat in the back row, and was carrying too! Where is my treason card?

5. GMC70 says:

Yea, he’s a fool. However, some of the responses do us no favors; they come off just as foolish.

• Brad says:

The writers bio is so … precious! I couldn’t have created a purer stereotype from absolute invention.

” A graduate of Red Bank High, Cook holds a Master’s Degree in Peace and Justice Studies from Prescott College and an English literature degree from University of Tennessee-Knoxville. For the last twelve years, Cook has been a teacher at the middle, high school and university level. Most days, his students taught him more than he taught them.

A Marshall Memorial Fellow, Cook has published in magazines (The Sun, Utne Reader, Geez), academic journals and an upcoming anthology on homelessness.”

6. Sage Thrasher says:

Charging people with “treason” is getting to be right up there with calling them Hitler in terms of a reasoned argument.