First PJTV Interview

I speak for a bit with Professor Glenn Reynolds about 3D printed magazines, among other things. For those who are interested in the project, you can explore the category here.

The one thing I hate about interviews is the sound of my own voice. I normally don’t think I have much of a Philly accent, but I can hear it stronger when I’m listening to myself.

12 Responses to “First PJTV Interview”

1. Guest says:

I guara

2. Guest says:

I guarantee you that Glen R. hates his voice even worse!
    (at least he ought to)

3. Carl from Chicago says:

Nice interview, Sebastian. Thanks for doing that. At first, I was wondering if you guys would get to the context for attempting to print magazines … but then you did and it all came together nicely. Good stuff!

4. Dannytheman says:

I think you did a great job!!

5. DirtCrashr says:

Your voice doesn’t sound all Yo’Philly at the GBR. Maybe it’s the dry Reno air? ;-)

It’s not that strong, there’s just a certain way I say things.

7. countertop says:

Awesome job. Fame!!!!

8. DirtCrashr says:

Say, “Adrian!” :-)

9. mobo says:

I sound like Rocky Balboa, so take it easy on yourself!

10. Alpheus says:

I can’t listen to the interview at work, for technical reasons; I’ll have to see if I can catch it at home. In any case, I won’t sweat accents too much–we all have them, and they add color to our personality.

Just a couple of weeks ago, my family and I made a round trip to visit extended family in Wyoming, Montana, and Idaho. When we stopped at a rest area in Montana, I listened briefly to someone else speaking on a cell phone nearby.

I told my wife, “Except for the smoking and the swearing, that person sounded a bit like your dad!” It turns out that some of those mannerisms I thought were strictly mannerisms of my father-in-law, were actually Montana mannerisms. My father-in-law grew up in Montana, but it’s been decades since he had lived there.

11. Arnie says:

Wow, you look great and sound so cool! Loved it!!! Great job, too! Thanks for showing this!!! (You could run for office and win!)

12. Alpheus says:

I finally got to listen to you yesterday. You did a great job! And it was interesting to put a voice and a face to the words I read here on a regular basis. For some odd, weird reason I can’t quite place my finger on, you sound nothing like the randomly-picked voice I subconsciously attached to your printed words.

1. NRA Annual Meeting: Day 1 « N.U.G.U.N. – New User of GUNs - [...] printed magazine being curiously inspected by Cam of NRA [...]
  2. SayUncle » I’m on TV only it’s on the internet - [...] chatted with some other gun bloggers too, even though one of us turned him [...]