Some things I’m enjoying being on vacation:
- Waking up when I feel like it.
- When I do check into the office, I can do it in my underwear.
- Mimosas. I generally don’t drink before dinner, but Bitter made Mimosas on Christmas, and we’re making them again tomorrow for New Years Eve. Starting the day with a buzz is a good way to start the day!
- Time to think about the house, something I normally don’t have time to do. I’m determined to get a working master bath before January is over. I’m looking at a Neo-Round model from MAXX, their economy Advanta neo round base and walls, plus the Intuition doors. I figure I can do the installation, and Bitter can do the finish work.
- Not paying as much attention to blog matters. I’m definitely on vacation this week. That’s why it’s all been Google alerts and not anything I’ve had to think about.
One of these days I’ll have time to get back into shooting again. I’m still trying to hit a match at least once a month, but lately that’s about all I have time for, considering I also have officer duties at the club too. We’ll get back to regularly scheduled programming when I’m back at work and the holidays are over, and we have a new fun Republican Congress to hate on.