I decided to do a little year-end review of things here at Snowflakes in Hell to see what people liked and who you people are. I don’t know if Sebastian cares or not, but I figured I’d compile the data and let the facts speak for themselves.
First, you guys love a story on crappy history teachers who can’t keep basic facts straight – like who wrote the Bill of Rights (Washington?). It’s the number one post of 2009, followed by the rest of the top 10:
- Look Who’s Teaching
- Bloomberg’s Blueprint
- Ruger SR-556
- Holder Calls for New Assault Weapons Ban
- An Interview from Matt at Kel-Tec on the RFB
- MAIG in PA Just Lost 16 More Mayors
- The Real Tea Party Protest
- Setting Political Sights on Bloomberg’s Anti-Gun Mayors, Part I
- World Turned Upside Down
- Hypocrisy Much?
Now as to who you people are, well, you’re a mixed bunch from all over. The top 10 states sending visitors to this site:
- New York
- New Jersey
Other quick facts:
- The browser you are most likely to be viewing this site in is Firefox, followed by Internet Explorer.
- You spend an average of just over two minutes viewing the posts during any one visi
- The overwhelming majority of you come here through links or directly. Less than 21% arrive via search engines.
- If you’re reading from abroad, you’re mostly likely from Canada followed by the UK.
- The only countries where we have not had hits in 2009 are: Turkmenistan, Serbia, Montenegro, Eritrea, Somolia, Botswana, Angola, Gabon, Congo, Central African Republic, Chad, Togo, Benin, Liberia, Sierra Leone, Guinea, Western Sahara, Mauritania, French Guiana, and North Korea.
- Folks from Iran were looking for information about porn, boobs, and machine guns.
With that, I’d like to say thanks to all of Sebastian’s readers and the few who have stuck around to read my pathetic attempts at humor and analysis. I think we can all agree it’s been an interesting 2009, and we’re looking forward to 2010.