Burning Hate

Someone set Sarah Palin’s church on fire. Check out the comments in the article to get some idea just how much seething hatred there is for this woman.  Stay classy progressives, stay classy.

7 Responses to “Burning Hate”

1. andy says:

2. Stay classy indeed.

3. Linoge says:

Wow. Some of the hatred and intolerance being exposed by those folks is… amazing. And here I thought it was us gun-clinging, bible-thumping, small-minded conservatives who were supposed to be the discriminatory assholes…

4. TexasFred says:

Sebastian, I’d like to invite you and your readers to join us at The Texas Gun Owners Association Forum

It’s NOT just for Texans, ALL gun lovers are welcome!

5. ATL says:

“This national election taught me something. That there is still a great deal misogyny in this country compared to racism. I don’t think women have come as far as we think compared to any other races in this country.”

6. ATL says:

Oops!

“This national election taught me something. That there is still a great deal misogyny in this country compared to racism. I don’t think women have come as far as we think compared to any other races in this country. ”

It’s not that. It’s just that the soul-eating cancer that is liberalism turns these zealots into hate-mongers. The holier-than-thou attitude, the judgmental scowling, the wholesale pettiness that was typified by “progressives” in this election. To them there is no middle ground, no way to work with others- there is only obstacles. Liberals must be defeated, but done so on the truth of their ideas. Their path is self-destructive, and their treacherous souls will destroy themselves……..

7. Brad says:

What’s really frightening is that those venomous haters now run the nation.