Some days …

there is just no pleasing everybody.  I think next time I’ll just leave it at Happy Generic Holiday :)

9 Responses to “Some days …”

1. Lysander says:

….

Damn. I didn’t see any holiday or religion bashing – then again, I’m stocking up on unleavened bread. And gefilte fish.

Anyways, I hope you and Bitter did have a Happy Easter.

2. Bitter says:

Our Generic Holiday was quite nice. We enjoyed the traditional Chinese dinner at a joint that was bustling more than usual. I find in that area of the country that a busy Chinese restaurant often signals a Christian holiday. :)

3. Lysander says:

LOL.

Try a Chinese restaurant on Yom Kippur Eve. They’ll thank you. ;)

I’d been tempted to a couple of times, but the thought of Angry Jewish Mother Guilt coming down on me for it… I’d rather have that for something a little more appropriate. ;)

4. Rustmeister says:

Screw ’em if they can’t take a joke.

(wanders off, whistling innocently)

5. BobG says:

It’s amazing how many people seem to lose all semblance of a sense of humor as soon as there is anything remotely resembling religion involved. It reminded me of the type of people on the far left who get their panties in a bunch because they interpret some remark as disrespect to their ethnicity/gender/lifestyle (pick one).
    Just my opinion.

6. Well, A Jihad on you BobG for insulting my right to feel insulted. Or something.

7. RedneckInNY says:

If Easter is based on a Lunar calendar, then it would positively make it a Chinese holiday, as the Chinese calendar is lunar based. Damn those Chinese…they got their greasy little yellow hands into everything. Hahahahahaa!!! (I can say that because I’m Chinese, or as I like to say, “off-white”) Hahahahahahahahaaa!!!

Yes people, DO lighten up. Maude, better start puttin’ starch in them people’s britches when ya washes them so they can’t get them in a twist!!!

:::ducking:::

8. Alcibiades McZombie says:

If it’s Easter, the meal should contain rabbit.

9. RAH says:

Easter eggs are what one should eat. Otherwise what to do with the colored eggs?