Elliot’s “Escort”

Apparently she has a MySpace page.  There are pics up, but you need to log in.  She’s not bad.  Great body.  Nice rack.  Would you pay thousands of bucks to hit it?  I wouldn’t.

UPDATE: Countertop has more, including the picture.

UPDATE: Christina the Stripper, a.k.a. “Ms. Moneymakers” points out in an instant message to me “You’re not really paying for HER. You’re, in theory, paying for a level of privacy/security in banging her.  You could get a girl of her caliber cheaper if you didn’t care about privacy.”

UPDATE: Oh well, she took her MySpace page down.  Can’t say I blame her.

14 Responses to “Elliot’s “Escort””

1. Turk Turon says:

“A thousand dollars? I’ll just go find a cash machine.”
    The Dude, in “The Big Lebowski”

Hold the phone!

She digs Celine Dione? That’s a deal-breaker right there.

2. Tom says:

She looks like any number of other women willing to have sex for money, or alcohol, or drugs, or just for the hell of it.

I think you’re just paying for the hassle of upkeep on such a golddigger to go away.

3. Brad says:

Well, yes, as long as the tab is under $10,000 or paid fully in cash. Otherwise your banging her aint so private .

4. Brad says:

Also, there’s this picture on Foxnews if you’re not into the whole MySpace thing.

Mamacita!

5. SayUncle says:

And did you get the irony of the latest blog entry.

Heh.

6. Sailorcurt says:

As a wise man once said, when you pay a hooker, you’re not paying for the sex…you’re paying them to go away and leave you alone afterwards.

There are guys out there saying she’s ugly. I am skeptical of their sincerity, perhaps thinking they are jealous they weren’t the ones ploughing it. She’s not what I thought a 1000 dollar an hour hooker would look like, but she’s definitely not ugly. If I were not attached to Bitter, and I had the chance, I’d hit it like the fist of a wrathful god. I think most other guys would too, including the guys saying she’s ugly.

8. Jym says:

Everyone on the internet just loves to dismiss people as ugly, no matter how attractive they are. Remember, kids:

9. countertop says:

I don’t think she’s ugly, I just don’t think she justifies $5k.

For that price, she better have a dirtier mind than I do.

10. Breda says:

For someone who claims, “I love who I am”, she sure was quick to take down her Myspace page.

11. Alcibiades McZombie says:

What was her last blog entry about, anyway? (I didn’t get a chance to see it.)

Bear in mind, the $4700 included a $1500 deposit to the escort company (for future services) as well as compensation for flying her in from New York.

So, maybe her normal rate was $1400-2000, but received extra money due to the distances involved.

I don’t know why Spitzer didn’t just use one of the D.C. area prostitution rings. I guess he believes in brand loyalty.

12. SayUncle says:

Lewis Black from the daily show: for that price, you could buy a used Honda . . . and fuck it.

13. ParatrooperJJ says:

It works fine for me:

14. Alcibiades McZombie says:

It was blanked there, for a while…

1. SayUncle » Quote of the day - [...] Sebastian on Elliot Spitzer’s hooker and people calling her ugly: Id hit it like the fist of a wrathful…