Perfect Ring

If I ever ask Bitter to marry me, I have found the perfect engagement ring!

13 Responses to “Perfect Ring”

1. SayUncle says:

is it an AOW?

I believe it would be. The definition of OAW is something that’s not a handgun, rifle or shotgun, I believe. Definition of handgun is anything designed to be fired by a single hand. This would be designed to be fired by a single finger? Hard to say. Of course, if I actually got her that as a ring, it would henceforth be known as “the murder weapon” :)

3. Alcibiades McZombie says:

Perfect Terrorist Weapon — according to the VPC.

4. Earl Harding says:

It as made before 1898 which makes it an antique and non-firearm.

Original Gatling Guns are not NFA items for the same reason.

5. Alcibiades McZombie says:

I don’t think modern gatling guns count as NFA, anyway. You just don’t need a background check if it was made before 1898.

6. Bitter says:

I would love it! Okay, probably not as the everyday ring, but you know I would laugh.

I’m sticking by my suggestion that you buy me a wonderful setting, a crappy diamond (or just a gemstone) and hang it off the front sight of a Barrett .50BMG (in semi-auto of course) to propose. We’ll take care of the better stone later… :)

7. jetfxr69 says:

Dude, you’re doomed. Congratulations.

8. Bitter says:

Doomed?

Doomed would be if I had gotten on his case about if instead of when. Instead, I suggested he indulge in yet another really fun gun purchase. I think that’s a good sign myself. :)

Does this mean you’re expecting a $10,000 ring if I don’t do the Barrett thing? :)

10. Bitter says:

Ummm…wow, so much opportunity to publicly exploit the situation!

No, dear. :)

11. Alcibiades McZombie says:

Maybe you could buy a Barrett receiver first, then buy the rest on installments.

Or maybe you could just ask all your friends to pitch in $10 to cover the cost. You have over 500 dedicated readers. It should be easy.

12. Ian Argent says:

Awww. How Cute :)

13. Firehand says:

Have to throw in, when son bought rings the ones he chose are made of tungsten: polished up it looks like white gold, and don’t have to worry as much about it being damaged while deployed.